TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updatd November 13, 2019
Updated: November 11,2019
Updated: May 23, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.unicornbags.com website (the “Service”) operated by Unicorn Imp. & Mfg. Corp. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address and other information needed to complete your order.
You fully understand and agree that, we do not accept credit or debit cards issued in countries other than the United States. If your card is not U.S. based, even if you are shipping to a U.S. address, it will be declined, we will not receive your payment, and your bank may put a hold on your funds for a few days. (added 11/11/19)
- Minimum quantity of sale is 1 box or lot of bags as indicated for each item in the online store. Thus, the minimum number of bags you may order ranges from 1,000 to 1,200 depending upon the type of bag.
- We warrant that all bags we sell are defect free unless otherwise noted. No other warranties are expressed or implied, direct or indirect, special or incidental arising from the sale and use of UNICORN BAGS except replacements. All return shipments must be freight prepaid.
- We assume no risk of loss or consequential damages of any kind. Other terms of sale are posted in other pages of this web site.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to modify and cancel any product described in this website.
- We reserve the right to exercise force major when circumstances are beyond our control. This include war, natural disaster, non delivery and delays of obtaining raw materials, shipping delays, labor strikes etc.
We manufacture and sell bags that are used for cultivation of fungi, production of spawn, and growing nematodes and other organisms. We do not consult on the procedures for growing these organisms. While we provide some mushroom cultivation details on this website, the information is for reference only. We cannot guarantee your results.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). We offer the following guidelines for the content you submit. If you violate these guideline, you material will not be posted and will be removed if previously posted.
What is allowed:
• Thoughtful questions.
• Helpful answers.
• Informative, honest reviews.
• Fact-driven, relevant content.
• Constructive criticism.
What is not allowed:
• Inappropriate content: threats, harassment, profanity, spiteful remarks, lewdness, pornography, hate speech, bigotry, and anything that may reasonably be construed as “spam.”
• Any kind of promotional content (unless you post it on your own profile page)
• URLs that are posted with the intention to promote a company, product, service or website as well as self-promotional URLs.
• Publication of other people’s private information (e.g. non-work-related phone numbers and postal addresses, account numbers, etc.).
• Publication of Social Security numbers, credit card numbers and federal tax identification numbers.
• Plagiarism or intellectual property infringements as well as excessive quoting from other reviews, activity posts, etc. Please write your own content and use your own photos.
• Poorly written posts that are very hard for most people to understand.
• Engaging in smear campaigns or intentional, arbitrary attacks on others and their reputations.
• Promoting illegal or immoral activities, including gaming a company’s products or services.
• Duplicate content or repeatedly making the same point.
• Off-topic content. For example, feedback about spelling errors or general questions related to us. Instead you can contact us by using our contact form.
• Violations of these Terms and Conditions
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service contains links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Unicorn Imp & Mfg. Corp. Unicorn Imp & Mfg. Corp. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Unicorn Imp & Mfg. Corp. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Unicorn Imp. & Mfg. Corp.
P.O. Box 941549
Plano, TX 75094